Club

Brief Club History

St Patrick’s CY F.C. soccer football club based in Irishtown, Ringsend, Dublin 4, was formed in 1936 as St Patrick’s Catholic Young Men’s Society, Ringsend Branch. At this time the club was known as St Patrick’s CYMS.

St Patrick’s have had significant success on the irish soccer field and won the FAI Junior Cup in 1946 and again in 1979. In 1984 the football club became known as St Patrick’s CYFC. Under this new name the club beat Liffey Wanderers 2-1 to win the Leinster Junior Cup in 1987 at Tolka Park.

At the moment St Patrick’s CYFC has three senior teams that compete in the Leinster Senior League and two under age teams playing in the Dublin & District Schoolboy League.

The club’s home football ground is the Irishtown Stadium based in the former Shelbourne FC ground in Dublin 4. In addition to a full size grass soccer pitch the stadium also includes a five-a-side all-weather football pitch, dressingrooms and shower facilities.

Contact US

St. Patrick’s CY F.C.
Irishtown, 
Ringsend,
Dublin 4.
 
Phone: 01 520 9871

Fax: 01  520 9872
Email: info@stpatscyfc.com
Website:  stpatrickscyfc.wordpress.com
Committee Members
Chairman: Patrick Healy
Vice-Chairman: Peter Murphy
Secretary: John Behan
Treasurer: Ray Flynn
Coaching Staff
Manager: Derek Bowden
Assistant Manager: Ed Saul
Physiotherapist: Jason McLoughlin